Monday, October 15, 2012

Tea break at The Deli, Impiana Hotel, Ipoh, Perak

 Well, it happens that some conference was going on in Impiana Hotel in Ipoh, Perak. Or else I wouldn't happen to chance upon this deli for a cuppa. Pretty cozy, tucked at a corner near the lobby, Wifi available for leisurely surfing over a cuppa. Nothing to shout about, just your regular deli, convenient to drop by while waiting for the conference to start.



 I'm huge on tea, especially because I don't and can't drink coffee. Here's a cuppa of English Breakfast tea with sugar. It went well with milk, which I added later on my second cup (they serve by pot for RM10). Mild enough caffeine :)

 Then during the morning break (yeah, conference in Malaysia has a lot of food breaks), I abandoned the crappy food (just an assumption) for another cuppa, this time Earl Grey with lavender and bergamot oil served with lemon and sugar.

 The sandwich is not bad, this is open sandwich of chicken slice which cost me RM 9.50.

 After that for lunch I had another sandwich of smoked salmon, also for RM9.50.Add up gov. tax and service tax in total 16%, do the math. I roughly spent RM23 for tea and sandwich, pretty standard for a hotel deli. Their croissant and pastries are pretty good too, which I bought for takeaway.





This is their deluxe room, about 24 sqm. Pretty comfy, enough space to putter around for a petite girl like me. Somehow the room seems bigger on the web site. Breakfast buffet is okay, got the usual stuffs for oriental and western breakfast at their coffee house. Location wise, pretty quiet, no nearby place of attraction or shopping mall or halal eatery within walking distance. Reservation is available online on their web site, you can get special offer by booking there but be sure to check for comparison at Agoda and the likes. Room rate starts at RM200.


IMPIANA HOTEL IPOH
18, Jalan Raja Dr Nazrin Shah,
30250 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan,
Malaysia

TEL: +60 (5) 255 5555       
FAX: +60 (5) 255 8177       
info.ipoh@impiana.com
http://ipohhotels.impiana.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!